This article is a high-level overview for creating a JRPG (Japanese Role-Playing Game) such as the early Final Fantasy games. We’ll look at the architecture and systems that make up the skeleton of a JRPG, how to manage game modes, how to use tilemaps to display the world, and how to code an RPG combat system.
High-level design, all the way down to pseudocode.
Almost everybody in the world listens to American music. But not everybody understands English. So why are people so shocked that we listen to Japanese music even if we don’t understand Japanese?
Once you get this you have to write 5 things you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to 10 of your favourite followers
1. i like my hair - not for being blond but the curls are awesome
2. I like my voice - i am not good at singing or dubbing or doing stuff but i like the sound of my recorded voice (creepy….just a little bit ^^)
3. i am very patient and kind
4. i love my way of being creative - i have done it all from book covers to tumblr gifsets or AIDOL Wallpaperpacks :v
5. i love that i am not afraid to try many things - doing a radio show - check, stand infront of a camera - check, getting into 48G - check :v
becoming older than 10 years old was the biggest mistake of my life
We can’t all be Ash Ketchum.